The Dysology Hypothesis

Letting scholars get away with publishing fallacies and myths signals to others the existence of topics where guardians of good scholarship might be less capable than elsewhere. Such dysology then serves as an allurement to poor scholars to disseminate existing myths and fallacies and to create and publish their own in these topic areas, which leads to a downward spiral of diminishing veracity on particular topics.

Thursday 1 January 2015

Ironically, Professor Nathaniel Comfort Blurts Abuse about New Hard-fact Uncomfortable Discovery


The British Society of Criminology peer reviewed journal article that so upset Darwinist Professor Comfort - a science historian - of John Hopkins University can be read here. It's my paper. I invite all readers of this blog to deploy their gumption and judge its veracity and importance for themselves. After all, the newly discovered facts do dis-confirm Darwin's claim that no naturalists known to him had pre-1858 knowledge of Matthew's published discovery of the full hypothesis of natural selection.

The paper is based on my unique BigData facilitated discovery about who cited Matthew's (1831) book 'On Naval Timber and Arboriculture, which the leading Darwinist Richard Dawkins (2010) admits is the only publication to contain the full hypothesis of natural selection before the work of Darwin and Wallace. Until my unique discoveries it was believed that no naturalist had read Matthew's work prior to his bringing it to Darwin's attention in 1860. I uniquely discovered that 25 people had cited it - seven of whom were naturalists and that three of those naturalists played major roles at the very epicenter of influence on the pre-1860 writings of  Darwin and Wallace on natural selection. If an associate Professor of the history of science believes my unique discovery  that thousands of top Darwinists have been publishing claptrap about the history of the discovery of natural selection is a "piece of crap" then one has to wonder why he wrote what he did. I wonder if perhaps he has been writing and teaching  the same embarrassing Darwinist fallacious 'knowledge belief' claptrap?

When I challenged Comfort  to defend his blurting juvenile Tweet comment, unsurprisingly he fled by cowardly blocking me on Twitter.  I'd rather like to look him up one day and see what he has to say about my unique discoveries - face to face. Meanwhile, I have directly, warmly, and forgivingly, invited him to rationally and politely debate his views on my work on my publisher's moderated website here .

If you found my peer reviewed journal paper interesting, you might like to read my e-book 'Nullius in Verba:  Darwin's greatest secret', which contains an embarrassing (for Darwinists such as Comfort) uncomfortable wealth of further uniquely discovered new facts that I believe prove beyond all reasonable doubt that both Darwin and Wallace plagiarized Matthew, lied by saying they had no prior-knowledge of it, and in so doing committed the worlds greatest science fraud.

POSTSCRIPT 2018 - THE E-BOOK IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO BOOK PIRACY OF ALL KINDLE BOOKS. BEWARE OF DOWNLOADING PIRATED COPIES AND PDF FILES THEY MAY CONTAIN HACKING MALWARE.

Vol 1 of  Nullius (Sutton 2107) is available in paperback from all good bookshops, libraries and Amazon sites e,g,  Here

 Nullius in Verba